If you are in the metal working or custom fabrication industry, the Scotchman 6509-24M Ironworker is a must have for your shop. This 65-ton hydraulic ironworker can punch 1-1/16″ in 3/4″ thick, 65,000 tensile plate. It has the largest flat bar shear capacity (1″ x 6″, 1/2″ x 12″ and 1/4″ x 24″) and the largest angle shear capacity (6″ x 6″ x 3/8″ and 5″ x 5″ x 1/2″) of any machine in its class.
Combining this machine’s large capacity with its large open tool table (which accepts up to a 24″ press brake and up to a 5″ channel shear) makes this machine the most versatile and flexible machine on the market. Like all of Scotchman Industries ironworkers, the 6509-24M is proudly made in the USA and is backed by Scotchman’s Best in the Business 3-year warranty.
- Single Operator, 4 Stations
- 65 Ton punch station
- Keyed punch ram for safety
- Punch gauging table with fence and scale
- Die holder complete with 2″ die insert
- Punch nut with wrench & stripper
- One round punch & die: max. diameter 1-1/4″
- Jog control
- Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
- Electric remote foot pedal
- Flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
- Shear table with miter fence
- Angle shear
- Tool table work area
- Slug receptacle
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Scotchman 6509-24M Ironworker.