The Geka Hydracrop 110 Ironworker is a two cylinder hydraulic ironworker machine with 2 working areas and 5 workstations.
Hydracrop 110 is an ironworker machine for punching, shearing, notching and angle, square and round bars cutting tasks. It can be managed by two workers at the same time thanks to its two cylinders. As a result, Geka Hydracrop 110 will save time and increase the efficiency of the user when working with its ironworker.
Hydracrop 110 is part of Geka´s two-cylinder Ironworker machines series called Hydracrop. The five workstations of this ironworker machine are the following:
- Independently guided punching cylinder with anti-rotation mechanism and space for optional or custom tools to be installed.
- Cutting angles without deformation or material loss with a patented rectilinear motion system
Flat bars shearing
- Shearing progressively with minimal deformation. It is possible to cut angles in the flat bar station.
- Shearing of solid round and square bars and a variety of UPN, UPE, IPN, and IPE profiles.
- Rectangular Notching Station with notching of tubes or triangles as an option
Geka Hydracrop 110 versions
There are two different versions available in Geka Hydracrop 110 that vary depending on the length of its throat.
2 Punching Throat versions available:
- S Version: 300 mm Standard Throat.
- SD Version: 610 mm Extended Throat.