The Geka Minicrop Ironworker is one of Geka´s one-cylinder punching and shearing machines. It has 4 workstations for the following Ironworker tasks:
- Punching: The punching power within this workstation can reach 45 tons and its maximum diameter capacity is Ø 28×10 mm. The punching station is provided with a goose neck die holder that admits the user to punching in U and L profiles in the leg and on the web. This punching station has the following additional features:
- Adjustable stripper
- Off- set punches for small angles
- Positioning table with removable front for F punching tasks, leg down.
- Sandwich structure and monoblock body
- Safety protection
- Notching: Rectangular notching equipment provided with a machined worktable and scaled stops.
- Shearing flat bars: Minicrop can shear flat bars with a maximum width of 300 x 10 mm or 200 x 13 mm. It can shear at U and L profiles up to 100 mm with its optional blades. The blades of the Minicrop´s shearing station have a unique radial geometry and thank to it they can complete shearing tasks with minimum deformation. Some additional features of the shearing flat bars workstation are:
- End switches for travel setting
- Adjustable play between flat bar blades
- Material clamping guide
- Cutting of flat plates
- Shearing angles and round and square bars: The shearing of angles, round bars and square bars workstation can shear at 90º over a surface of 80 x 80 x 8 mm width. This station can cut UPN and IPN profiles up to 100 mm.